ADMISSION PROCESS (FRESH ADMISSION)
- Government seats: Admission process for Government quota seats & Minority Seats will be carried out as per the schedule declared by the Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai (Maharashtra State) through the Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
- Seats remaining vacant after CAP round and Institute / Minority quota round: Admission process for the seats remaining vacant after CAP round and Institute round will be carried out separately. Schedule will be displayed on the Notice board as well on the web site of the institute. All such seats will be filled by institute strictly on Merit basis at institute level.
REGULAR ADMISSOION (2018-19 SE to BE)
(1) Applicable Fee & Fee to be paid :
Refer college website OR college/hostel notice boards for Fee Applicable.
Refer following table for the fee installments;
(2) Fee Payment Option :
1) Demand Draft
Institute Fee: ‘Principal, R. C. Patel Institute of Technology’ payable at Shirpur
Boys hostel Fee: ‘SES Boys Hostel’ payable at Shirpur
Ladies Hostel Fee: ‘SES Ladies Hostel’ payable at Shirpur
OR, 2) Bank Challan System: Students can pay fee through ‘Peoples Bank Challan’ –
Counter available in College Campus.
Step-I: Collect bank challan (If you are paying fee as per installment table)
Step-II: Pay cash and get receipt of challan (one copy – Student Copy) by Bank Counter
Step-III: Submit that copy -student copy-of challan at Fee Counter and get College Receipt & Admission Form.
(3) Admission Confirmation at respective Department :
Submit filled admission form with Xerox copies of following documents to respective department.
Documents to be attached with Admission Form: (1) Latest University Marksheet (Web Print)
Document to be shown (1) Institute Fee Receipt (2) Valid I-CARD
After completion of above process you will be allotted with a Roll Number.
Refer notice boards for the notification of Change of Branch, Provisional Admissions.
(4) Term Work Stationary , I-card & Uniform :
After enrollment you must purchase Term Work Stationery from Co-operative Store without which you will not be allowed to enter Practical or Classes. You must attend Practical/Classes in full uniform & with valid I-card.
(5) Late Fee:
You must take admission & complete your process within 5 days from the date of declaration of University Result. Rs. 100 per day will charged thereafter as a late fee.
(6) Scholarship/freeship form submission:You must submit this form with your last marksheet (xerox copy of printed marksheet), student’s nationalized passbook xerox and father income for March 2017 at the time of EXAMINATION FORM SUBMISSION to Scholarship Counter in office.